Quality Control Technician
Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro Area
Commercial Asphalt Company
Full Time, Seasonal
Quality control testing of bituminous mixtures.
- Sampling and testing of bituminous mixtures as well as aggregate products to insure compliance with specifications in a safe and timely manner
- Analyzing testing data and maintaining proper records
- Maintaining laboratory workspace as well as laboratory equipment
- Communicating with production, agency and customer personnel, and direct supervisors
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Minnesota Dept. of Transportation (MNDOT) Aggregate Production Certification (or able to obtain through Co. sponsored training)
- MNDOT Bituminous Plant 1 Certification (or able to obtain through Co. sponsored training)
- Strong computer skills
- Available for overtime including night and weekend work
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Need to be highly organized and have the ability to multi-task in high paced environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Based on level of experience
Interested in applying? Click Here to complete our online employment application.